IPIC 2021 – Presentation of PhysICAL
Towards a smart hyperconnected era of efficient and sustainable logistics, supply chains and transportation IPIC 2021 – 8th International Physical Internet Conference June 14-16, 2021 | Virtual
The PhysICAL project and our involvement with IMSLOT Modules technology were scientifically deepened at the conference with a separate session.
SESSION 6 Transportation planning and collaboration Moderated by Matthias Prandtstettern, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
- Sahrish Jaleel Shaikh, Benoit Montreuil, Moussa Hodjat-Shamami and Ashish Gupta. Introducing Services and Protocols for Inter-Hub Transportation in the Physical Internet
- Lukas Gosch, Matthias Prandtstetter and Karl Franz Dörner. On Modelling and Solving Collaborative Tactical Transportation Planning
- Matthias Prandtstetter, Georg Brandstätte, Lukas Krasel. Optimising Container Transports in Collaborative Roundtrip Scenarios
- Carles Pérez Cervera, Valenciaport Foundation. Collaborative Service-Dominant Business Model Design for a Just-In-Time rail shuttle service at the port of Valencia
- Julian Stephens MJC2, Synchromodal Algorithms in the Physical Internet
Mr. Matthias Prandtstetter, the scientific director in our pilot 4 of the “open transport platform”, together with Mr. Georg Brandstätte, described the effects of optimized round trip scenarios under the influence of collaborative elements.